Employer: Capper Foundation 1500 E. 8th Ave., Ste. 201 Winfield, Kansas 67156 620-221-9431
The primary function of the Program Coordinator is to support Capper Foundation’s Adult Services purpose by directly supervising Direct Support Professionals providing services to persons with physical and/or developmental disabilities. The Program Coordinator supervises the implementation of supports for persons supported by Capper Foundation.
- Oversees the implementation of individualized supports for persons with disabilities.
- Supervises direct support professional staff which provides supports for persons with developmental disabilities; directs staff, ensures support is appropriate and resources are used efficiently.
- Ensures staffing coverage for first and second shifts Monday through Friday for their assigned home.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records of staff movement, overtime usage, PTO usage, weekly schedule, and call in notifications.
- Approves/disapproves requests for time off.
- Maintains staff by interviewing, selecting, orienting, and assisting in the training of employees.
- Conducts site visits to individual homes of persons served; monitors supports provided as well as evaluate the cleanliness of the home and those adequate meals are being provided.
- Administers personnel policies, completes evaluations and performance goals; administers appropriate disciplinary action including counseling statements.
- Schedules staff coverage for persons served; ensures staff schedule supports billing structure goal.
- Maintains time cards for staff; approves and/or denies leave requests submitted by staff.
- Maintains required records and data on persons served.
- Assesses the needs of persons served; assesses care given, the type of care that is needed, identifies gaps and recommends solutions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with agencies in Cowley and Butler counties that are providing supports to the same individuals as Capper to ensure continuity of supports.
- Provides on-call support as scheduled.
- Provides direct support services as needed.
- Plans and administers budgets and manages the day-to-day budget for persons served.
- Participates in management staff meetings and attends other meetings as required; provides information on agency services, requirements and procedures, as well as information on what needs to be done to meet requirements.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Three (3) years prior experience working with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug test per agency procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn agency specific software required.
Send resume to:
1500 E. 8th Ave., Ste. 201
Winfield, Kansas 67156