Employer: Galaxy Technologies 1111 Industrial Road Winfield, KS 67156
- Full Time
– Tool Maker or equivalent background
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tooling Manufacturing
– Must have strong computer skills
– Familiar with material and outside processes
– Good analytical skills and ability to develop manufacturing plans
– Good communicator willing to work in a team environment
Job Purpose: Create tool build plans on basic tools and complete complex tool build plans with the assistance of a Senior Planner.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform basic Global Shop Solutions functions
- Copy data into job routers and general data entry in Global Shop
- Review and analyze models in Catia V5 and Pro E
- Understand Bill of materials and basic understanding of various materials use in tooling
- Understand basic manufacturing techniques and apply them to a particular tool to develop start to finish build plan.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic knowledge on operating computer software, including Microsoft Office products
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner to develop and maintain strong working relationships with coworkers and management.
- Ability to sufficiently communicate with coworkers and management using good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
GALAXY is a successful, fast paced; growing company with excellent benefits, 401(k) Medial, Vision, Dental and Company paid AD&D, LT disability & life insurance.
Apply at www.galaxytool.com or email email@example.com Wages comparable to experience.