Employer: Winfield Rest Haven 1611 Ritchie Winfield KS 67156 620-221-9290
Position: Night Time Cook
HOURS: 11 am – 7:30 pm. Every other Weekend, and Holidays required.
* Prep and Cook Dinner for Skilled Nursing Facility Residents and Staff.
* Washes dishes, tableware, glasses, and other kitchen and dining room equipment and assures they are stored in an orderly fashion.
* Assures work is performed in accordance with all federal, state, and facility regulations regarding sanitation and infection control.
* May be required to prepare and serve coffee, tea, juice etc.
* May be required to wash all pots, pans and cooking utensils used to prepare a meal.
* Required to assist in cleaning work areas, dining room floor, dining room tables, and dining room chairs after each meal and occasionally after special events, sweep and mop floor at the end of shift.
* May be responsible for between meal nourishment.
* May serve meals to residents in dining area. May assist with the pouring of the beverages at each meal.
* Required to assist in the cleaning of the kitchen equipment, food storage area, and supply areas according to the facility schedule.
* Required to remove garbage from the kitchen and to clean trash containers.
* Required to perform duties in a swift and orderly fashion in order to accomplish tasks in allotted time.
* Assures personal compliance to all state and federal regulations including blood borne pathogens, infection control, use of hazardous materials, and fire safety.
* Assures personal compliance to resident’s rights.
* Follows safety procedures as stated in dietary service manual.
* Complies with schedule as established by Dietary Manager.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Read, Write and Speak English.
* Follow written and spoken directions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling and stooping.
* Must frequently lift and/or move items over 25 pounds.
* Food Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Winfield Rest Haven is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: FULL-TIME
Pay depends on experience – PTO, plus Health & Dental Benefits.