Employer: Skyline Homes 315 W Skyline Rd, Arkansas City, KS 67005 620-442-9060
Summary Administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned, and/or certain tasks and/or responsibilities may be allocated to other individuals as approved by appropriate location management.
Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance in accordance with corporate Human Resources guidance/policies.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps records and helps facilitate timely onboarding and enrollment into company benefits plans.
- Handles set up or update of employee records in payroll system for new hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Prepares accurate and timely payroll information that facilitates the locations payroll processing on a centralized basis. Ensures all pre-check payroll reporting is reviewed that support 100% accuracy of locations payroll. Coordinates for pay cards to employees as needed.
- Provides key support and coordination that ensures ongoing tracking of required employee applicant information for required government reporting EEO1.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs and provide direct support and maintenance of workers compensation records for location and coordinates with Corporate Risk Director for any accidents and injuries.
- Administers all aspects of leave administration in collaboration with third party vendors and employees that provide timely communication and compliance with federal and state laws as applicable. Oversees and ensure accurate employee leave pay based on company policies.
- Supports other functional departments at location with reports as needed.
HIPAA Privacy Training and Sanctions
All employees who have access to health information whose confidentially is protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule are required by the Rule to receive training so that they have an understanding and knowledge of the Privacy Rule that corresponds to their job responsibilities and of the group health plan’s policies and procedures that impact on their job duties. Training on the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the plan’s health information policies and procedures under the direction of the plan privacy officer is a prerequisite for this position. Employees who violate the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination.