Employer: PM Management, Arkansas City, KS 67005
Position: Maintenance Technician
To apply: Please send resume to MaintenanceJobArkCity@gmail.com.
PM Management is looking for a Maintenance Technician for an apartment complex in Ark City. Pay depends on experience, from $18 to $20 an hour.
Responsible for completing work-orders on occupied apartments and make readies including, but not limited to, plumbing repairs and replacements, HVAC, electrical, painting, etc. Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Minimum of one (1) year related training/experience – HVAC, Journeyman license and certification is preferred
- Available for on-call
- must be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification, and drug screen
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs and ladders; use hands to grasp, finger, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be physically capable of moving appliances (refrigerators,and stoves) with the assistance of an appliance dolly.
- Employees may also be required to lift heavy objects up to 75 pounds with the assistance of a dolly and another employee.
- Must be physically capable of removing, repairing, and reinstalling: garbage disposals, light fixtures, doors, refrigerators, sinks, bathroom stools, etc.