Position: Public Relations/Communications Specialist
A successful candidate will possess the following qualities: high energy, outgoing, excellent communication skills, customer service, and creativity.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Communications Specialist for the district
- District Event Coordinator
- Liaison to Community Partnerships
- Website and Social Media Management
- District Emergency Preparedness
- Create District Publications, Press Releases, Photo Journals
- Design & Implementation of Logo/Image of District
- Assist in District Office Clerical Duties
Interested individuals must:
- Have flexibility of working hours – some evening and weekend work will be required.
- Work well in a team environment
- Aptitude to understand different perspectives – gather input, interpret, & present solutions
- Manage multiple priorities, timelines, and ability to work independently
This is a full-time salaried position. If interested please fill out an online classified application. This position will remain open until filled. Application can be found here.
USD 465 also has many classified and other positions available. Click here to see more employment opportunities at USD 465.